Interested in our Trainer Position?
The Trainer is responsible for the creation and delivery of educational materials related to Acclivity’s solutions for external clients. The Trainer will provide demos and tutorials to clients and internal staff as requested. They will also assist in support of production clients to troubleshoot data and workflow issues that impact a client’s use of the product.
PRIVACY/SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Assist with webinars, host virtual or in-person training as requested
- Ability to navigate different knowledge areas and provide the best support for the given situation
- Provide support directly to clients who have educational questions
- Provide support to test data in a client’s environment prior to training
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of experience on an education or support team in a provider or healthcare vendor space
- Familiar with clinical workflows
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn from your colleagues about scientific concepts outside of your area of expertise
- Passionate about education and training staff on new and existing processes
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).