Interested in our Technical Recruiter Position?
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of the sourcing and hiring of IT professionals to fill technical positions. Our Recruiter will assume full life cycle recruiting responsibilities for all professional and managerial level positions.
PRIVACY/SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Partner with hiring managers to understand position specifications
- Develop recruitment strategy
- Source, assess, select, and manage offer process
- Partner with team members to manage on-boarding process
- Partner with team on pro-active recruitment efforts to create pipeline of talent for Acclivity at all levels
- Conduct exploratory interviews on a regular basis and develop system to ensure follow up
- Manage job postings
- Establish key recruiting metrics
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years’ experience of Technical Recruitment experience required
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be able to independently manage priorities & multi-task
- Excellent oral communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Systems - intermediate skills in all Microsoft office software, database experience a plus
- Demonstrates confidence and ability to network and develop relationships
- Internet savvy with experience in recruiting using Internet sources (i.e., LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).