Interested in our Senior Support Engineer Position?
The Senior Support Engineer is responsible for all customer support activities such as help desk and troubleshooting of software systems and clients’ clinical and payer data with a goal to deliver high quality solutions that meet the business needs for all the healthcare clients of Acclivity Health Solutions.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Provide service and assistance to the end-users of the systems.
- Operate helpdesk email and future help desk ticketing solution per the clients' requirements.
- Interact with teams to deliver and process data in response to inquiries, issues, and needs for software, procedures, and services.
- Maintain the databases and spreadsheets for data analysis.
- Diagnose and investigate the clinical and payer data issues using SQL.
- Troubleshoot technical hardware and software problems related to functionality.
- Make the systems ready, and routinely monitor the health of systems.
- Be up-to-date and current with system data, changes, and updates.
- Escalate issues to suitable resources such as managers, developers and/or business analyses etc.
- Accurately process and record support tickets using a tracking software system such as Jira.
- Perform the remote troubleshooting through analytical practices.
- Identify and accelerate priority issues per business requirements.
- Protect and maintain company, client, and patient data.
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Effective judgement and decision making.
- Great team player with strong self-motivation.
- Willingness to learn and to grow professionally.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Great working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming.
- Excellent database skills using a relational database such as MySQL.
- Excellent data troubleshooting skills to investigate and resolve data integrity issues using SQL.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities in both software functionality and Security.
- Strong knowledge of data ETL process, preferably in Hadoop and/or Nifi.
- Ability to support and work in AWS cloud environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of personalities in a team environment.
- 3+ years of experience in software and data support roles.
- 3+ years of experience in Healthcare Technology field with knowledge of clinical and payer data.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, IT preferred.
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.