Interested in our Senior DevOps Engineer Position?
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining a robust and continuous AWS-based integration/delivery (CI/CD) system when collaborating closely with the Information Security, the Product, and the Engineering teams. We are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge and an interest in DevOps and Test Automation, a passion for continuously delivering reliable software, and successful experience of working collaboratively with an offshore team and a distributed onshore team.
PRIVACY/SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Create and maintain an AWS infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code for Acclivity platform
- Maintain exceptional quality of delivered pipelines through incorporated code review feedback and manual/automated testing
- Maintain exceptional quality of a fully automated continuous deployment system
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering team on the design and implementation of the new products within our platform
- Partner with our Information Security team to review and implement network and security for AWS hosted Acclivity platform, including WAF rules, VPC, subnets, IAM policies, and security groups
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Five or more years of experience as an Infrastructure or DevOps Engineer
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or comparable technical discipline
- Offshore experience with a distributed team is a must. Experience with offshore team in China is preferred.
- Extensive networking experience with AWS (VPC, subnets, etc.)
- Practical experience with building infrastructure-as-code using technologies such as Cloud Formation and Terraform
- Experience in using QA automation tool, AWS Security tools, pen testing, and vulnerability scanning tools
- Familiarity with containerized solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of observability tools such as CloudWatch, DataDog, and New Relic
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).