Transforming the Care of Seriously Ill Patients
Designed to support the management of the seriously ill patient population, the Acclivity platform gives your physicians access to a 360º view of your entire patient population and the tools you need to maximize the use of your limited resources.
Download our guide for a step-by-step review of the functions that are helping primary care practices transform their care of their highest utilization, highest-cost patients. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify which patients are heading up the high-risk curve
- Use actionable insights to provide appropriate care
- Enhance your clinical workflows
- Maintain the right care setting
- Monitor the quality and cost metrics of your VBC contracts
- Increase revenue through shared savings and bonus payments
Read a case study on how one provider group used the Acclivity platform to turn their Value-Based Care contracts from a deficit into $1.5 million in incremental income.
Succeed with value-based care
As you embrace value-based care payment models, patient outcomes, experience and resource utilization will increasingly impact your revenue. You can use the Acclivity platform to gain the clarity you need to succeed with these contracts. Acclivity will continue to respond to any new developments in value-based care to help you succeed financially.
Download Your Guide