Interested in our Development Manager Position?
The Development Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the development team and define team’s roadmap with an obsession over customer needs and product quality. This is a multidisciplinary role, and this individual will be collaborating with many parts of the company both offshore and distributed onshore to sharp and define Acclivity platform that provides healthcare analytics insight to our customers.
PRIVACY/SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Create and maintain an AWS hosted SaaS solution for Acclivity platform
- Build a top-class development team consisting of onshore and offshore personnel
- Provide coaching and mentorship to the development team and function as a facing person for the team at the company
- Define roadmap for the team and for the Acclivity platform
- Collaborate closely with the product team and other stakeholders on the design and implementation of the new products within the Acclivity platform
- Partner with our Information Security team to review and implement network and security for the AWS hosted Acclivity platform, including WAF rules, VPC, subnets, IAM policies, and security groups
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 or more years of experience as a Development Manager
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or comparable technical discipline
- Offshore experience with a distributed team is a must. Experience with offshore team in China is preferred
- Hands-on experience with SDLC methodology
- Extensive development experience in SaaS platform hosted in AWS
- Experience in using QA automation tool, scanning tools, Jira, Confluence and Mercurial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present software development timelines to the team and other parties in the company
- Familiarity with containerized solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Familiarity with healthcare regulations, especially related to the HIPAA compliance preferred
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).