Interested in our Business Development Representative Position?
As a member of the Sales Strategy Team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring Acclivity Health’s commitment to outstanding products, customer service and company expansion in the marketplace. You will thrive in both independent and team environments, possess outstanding communication skills, and be well versed in developing relationships with prospects of various backgrounds and personalities within the HealthCare space. Business Development Reps report to the VP of Strategy.
This role offers an opportunity to work in a fast-pace and innovative healthcare IT environment with room for advancement within the Sales Organization.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain a strong understanding of both industry and product knowledge
- Fain proficiency in using Salesforce CRM and other sales tools
- Using phone, email and LinkedIn, qualify prospective customer leads in high-volume environment with the objective of hitting quotas for monthly meetings set, and meetings held
- Able to effectively communicate the value and benefits of Acclivity Health Solutions to prospects
- Review prospective customer needs through leveraging buyer journey data provided by marketing
- Be able to meet and exceed a monthly quota
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 months - 1 year of previous sales experience
- Experience selling either in healthcare or technology fields
- Strong networking and business development skills
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Ability to navigate objections and be consistent with follow-up activity
- Ability to creativity develop leads and prospects
- Understanding and relating to a prospect’s situation, needs, challenges, and pains
- Strong communication skills, both written and over the phone
- Highly organized, strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with minimal direction
- A competitive attitude and a drive to exceed all expectations
- Ability to maintain accurate document in a web-based CRM (SalesForce)
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Salesforce and SalesLoft or Outreach.io experience helpful
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).