Interested in our Business Analyst Position?
The Business Analyst will leverage their healthcare IT/operational experience in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and drafting technical specifications for product updates and enhancements. The Business Analyst will also work closely with the operations and engineering teams to ensure that new features meet business requirements, including conducting user acceptance testing. The Business Analyst may also perform ad hoc data analyses and generate reports for Acclivity clients.
PRIVACY/SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Evaluate existing health care analytics and care management products and processes, uncovering areas for improvement
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to gather and document requirements for product enhancements, ETL data feeds and ad hoc analyses
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure requirements are communicated clearly
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Execute against the product strategy and roadmap
- Perform any other duties as required
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience with business analysis or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry, ideally supporting population health, claims processing, and analytics. Our company produces analytics and care management workflow solutions.
- Must have the technical skills needed both to generate business requirements and to QA IT deliverables including SQL queries, database access, and ETL mapping
- Experience with value-based/alternative payment models (ACO, DCE, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in business, health administration, IT, or related field of study
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (i.e., primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Desire to be part of a close-knit team of highly skilled down-to-earth professionals
- Willingness to learn and to grow professionally
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).