Interested in our VP of Strategy Position?
The VP of Strategy will act as an integrating role between various Sales and Marketing areas, including sales operations, sales development/training, and product marketing. Their goal will be to increase deal conversions by improving buyer engagement and driving organizational alignment.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Conduct an analysis of current assets, collateral, demonstration, presentation materials and processes and work with the sales team to identify areas for development.
- Establish a pipeline of near, middle, and long terms development of assets to support sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales output and productivity.
- Map company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Develop and manage the 12–18-month Strategy, Go to market and capital roadmap.
- In collaboration with VP of Sales and the Product-Marketing team, implement the development, delivery, and training of effective sales playbooks for current and future segments for growth.
- Update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Assist the CEO in developing the corporate vision and strategy, managing strategic planning, and leading strategic initiatives, including M&A, transformation, partnerships, and cost reduction.
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:dfgdf
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years’ of sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience.
- Experience with value-based/alternative payment models.
- Understanding of the sales and business development lifecycles.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience required.
- Detail oriented, with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of personalities in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and to grow professionally.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).