Interested in our QA Analyst Position?
The QA Analyst is responsible for testing in-house coded software with a wide variety of techniques in a web-based environment including free testing, system testing, and regression testing. They will follow user-based requirements and test scenarios while creating and executing automated testing suites. It will be important for the QA Analyst to report issues in a clear, concise manner back to the Product and Software Development teams.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a medical/health science field required.
- 1-2 years of previous experience as Quality Assurance Analyst or similar role involving software development and testing.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance/quality management best practices
- Previous experience with automated QA testing systems is a plus (i.e., Selenium)
- 1 year working in health care or related field preferred.
- General knowledge of health care terminology. Knowledge of claims terminology is a plus.
- Familiarity with SDLC, privacy and security concepts; HIPAA and/or HITRUST is a plus.
- An ability to work in a scrum-based Agile environment.
- Experience in working with SQL to research data issues and build test data sets.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office programs
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).