Interested in our Project Manager Position?
The Project Manager is responsible for driving the successful completion of Acclivity projects at customer sites. This includes planning and oversight of all activities associated with the installation and implementation of Acclivity and third-party software products and services. The Project Manager serves as the Acclivity control point during the implementation process and has direct responsibility for negotiating and coordinating resolution for all implementation issues at the customer site.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Directs and supervises the implementation function for projects for multiple customers:
- Understands Acclivity products and solutions.
- Meets with customer management to identify specific implementation goals and requirements (e.g., project scope, resource requirements, implementation timeframes, etc.).
- Estimates time and personnel requirements to complete implementation assignments by conferring with the customer, partner, and Acclivity resources, and by researching and analyzing prior project plans.
- Performs implementation activities and tasks in accordance with the Acclivity standard implementation methodology.
- Creates the management project plan that Acclivity and the customer use to monitor the project status throughout the implementation process.
- Provides guidance to the customer by establishing procedures and setting objectives for each phase of the implementation process.
- Adheres to the process for tracking issues, hours, budget, and status reporting.
- Monitors projects to ensure deadlines are being met and to help resolve issues that might impact these deadlines.
- Communicates project status to other Acclivity departments as appropriate (for example, Account Management, Training, Customer Support).
- Communicates project status to the customer’s project and executive management.
- Works closely with the Account Manager to identify additional Acclivity products and services, which may help the customer to meet their implementation and business goals/objectives.
- Ensures that the implementation meets all contractual requirements, is completed on time, and within budget.
- Identifies potential risks and delays in the implementation, documents recommended solutions, and escalates concerns immediately to their manager and Acclivity executive management as appropriate.
- Builds a strong, positive relationship with the customer.
- Performs financial management, administration, and planning tasks that relate to customer implementation projects:
- Monitors and sets objectives and procedures for implementation team to monitor project expenditures.
- Identifies variations from forecasted figures and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Prepares reports for management summarizing performance in relation to contractual deliverables.
- Performs long-and short-term planning activities for the project including resource levels, equipment needs, etc.
- Understands and communicates expected quarterly delivery expectations to leadership considering project milestones, success criteria, and revenue recognition objectives.
- Confers with customer management to determine implementation needs and resolve problem situations:
- Conducts customer meetings to establish project requirements and design project plans.
- Meets with customer personnel to discuss problems or issues impairing the completion of scheduled projects and formulates strategy for correcting the situation.
- Provides technical guidance or implements training activities for customers to strengthen their knowledge or technical skill levels.
- Perform any other duties as required.
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:dfgdf
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years’ of sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience.
- Experience with value-based/alternative payment models.
- Understanding of the sales and business development lifecycles.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience required.
- Detail oriented, with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of personalities in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and to grow professionally.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).