Interested in our IT & Security Specialist Position?
The IT & Security Specialist is responsible for maintaining and improving the technical systems of Acclivity to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work and the organization’s important files and information remain safe and intact.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Supporting the security policies & procedures development and guaranteeing compliance with those security policies & procedures.
- Ensuring that there is an enterprise-wide security program, which is being effectively implemented.
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
- Procure, manage, install, and update company software and hardware as needed.
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
- Draft, maintain and enforce the IT and Security policies and guidelines across the company.
- Create and manage all IT accounts for the staff of our company and relevant clients.
- Maintain and in charge of the Citadel environment in AWS required by onshore only clients.
- Investigate the incidents and generate reports related to IT and Security critical issues.
- Contribute to security requirements, design, and implement security measures and data recovery plans.
- Monitor security such as certificates and network activity, and company compliance of security requirements.
- Inspect vulnerable points of access and act on privacy breaches and malware threats.
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software, and programming.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities in both IT and Security.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of experience in IT and security support roles.
- 3+ years of experience preferred in the Healthcare Technology field.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, IT preferred.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).