Interested in our Data Scientist Position?
The Data Scientist is responsible for supporting our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building, and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Work with DevOps team to evaluate, deploy, and refine solutions like data warehouses, ETL analyses, analysis tools, and visualization infrastructure to support users and to ensure principled data captured.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Convey results in a meaningful way to team members with various backgrounds.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Mentor and recruit data science interns and train them to be the next generation of health analysts.
- Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned.
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Deep sense of curiosity.
- Excited about rolling up their sleeves and getting stuff done in the environment of a hyper-growth technology startup.
- Strong Python skills and fluency with the numeric and scientific libraries in the Python ecosystem.
- Familiar with popular deep learning frameworks, e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow etc.
- Experience with applying machine learning/deep learning techniques to large datasets.
- 3+ years of work experience as an analytical or scientific role.
- 3+ years of work experience in healthcare.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and quick-learner.
- Good track-record of successfully building robust systems through full lifecycle following repeatable, reliable, and measurable processes.
- Understanding of healthcare technology and industry and able to make decisions on the best technology for Acclivity Health Solutions.
- Good interpersonal (both oral and written) communication skills combined with a successful history of working with different cultures and directly with clients.
- Proficient in ETL and hands-on experience with popular data ETL tools/languages.
- Must be able to construct and troubleshoot very complex queries and handling big data (Data transfer, import/export, storage, performance, and security).
- Technical degree (Master of Science, Computer Science or equivalent) strongly desired; advanced degree (PhD) preferred.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.