Interested in our Business Analyst Position?
The Business Analyst will leverage their healthcare operational experience in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and drafting technical specifications for product updates and enhancements. The Business Analyst will work closely with the operations and engineering teams to ensure that new features meet business requirements, including conducting user acceptance testing. The Business Analyst may also perform ad hoc analyses for Acclivity clients.
- Evaluate existing products and processes, uncovering areas for improvement
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to gather and document requirements for product enhancements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure requirements are communicated clearly
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Execute against the product strategy and roadmap
- Perform any other duties as required
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry, ideally supporting care delivery(practice management, care management, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience with business analysis or a related field
- Experience with value-based/alternative payment models
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in business, health administration, IT, or related field of study
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with a diverse group of personalities in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow professionally
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.