Interested in our Account Manager Position?
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with current customers. This person will answer customer inquiries and work with other Acclivity team members to ensure customer needs are met, including the development of partnerships between Acclivity customers and other community providers. The Account Manager will also identify new upsell opportunities and refer them to Acclivity’s sales team for follow up.
SECURITY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Every workforce member at Acclivity has a critical role and responsibility to protect and maintain company, client, and patient data, that they use or are otherwise within their control.
- Abide by Policies and Procedures
- Complete all training requirements
- Read and adhere to privacy and security communications
- Report actual or suspected privacy, security, or policy violations, and breaches to the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
- Manage the strategic relationship with existing clients.
- Act as an escalation point for unresolved client issues or concerns.
- Enhance and develop partnerships between clients and other community providers.
- Drive expanded utilization of the Acclivity platform in existing clients, including recommendations for addition of new products/modules.
- Have an active presence in market/community associations and events.
- Identify and execute novel and creative strategies to cement Acclivity as a top player in the market.
There are some established characteristics of our successful employees. They are self-motivated team players who possess important attributes. Those attributes (not limited to) include:
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing support roles.
- Understanding of value-based payment models.
- Clinical experience preferred
- Hospice knowledge preferred
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee shall maintain the appropriate skills and qualifications required for their role(s).